Site Search
Students at the Bru
Side profile of Dillion Hall in the Fall

Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction Plan

How do I sign up for a Payroll Deduction  Plan?

Apply today for your Payroll Deduction Plan at the UwinCARD Office in the basement of the CAW Student Centre B-07.  You must be a full-time permanent employee to be eligable to sign up.

What can I use my card for?

The Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction Plan can be used for food purchases both on campus and at off campus partners, at vending machines on campus and The University Bookstore.

How does it work?

Just swipe and go! At at the end of each two week pay period, any purchases made with your UwinCARD up to a $400 maximum are deducted directly from your pay cheque.

What if I lose my card?

If you lose your card, contact the UwinCARD Office at ext. 8946 immediately to have your card cancelled.