The ISC has three (3) meeting rooms available to reserve for meetings.
ISC Meeting Room Reservations for User Groups
Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information.
- which room or combination of rooms
- start and end times
- number of people attending
** contact person in the meeting and cell # of that contact (mandatory)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Weekends are not available, and evenings may be available if the meeting begins during office hours.
If approved , meetings that continue past office hours will require that the contact name and cell # be given to campus community police.
Room 204 and 205 are separated by a movable wall.
Each room seats 30 people comfortably lecture style (or 60 combined).
Room 206 is a smaller room that seats 8 total.
All three rooms have:
- vga connections to the ceiling projectors or LED screens, and whiteboards.
- movable tables and chairs available for different configurations.
- telephone available in 204 and 206 only