Site Search

International Student Advisor

Ms. Deena Wang is the International Student Advisor at the University of Windsor. She is also a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). If you have any questions regarding the following topics, feel free to visit her office located in the International Student Centre on the second floor of Laurier Hall (attached to Vanier Hall):
  • Study permit renewal/amendment
  • Co-op/internship, and post-graduation work permit application
  • Restoration of temporary resident status
  • Family visitor visa application 
  • Ontario Immigrant Nominee Programs
  • Express Entry
  • Social Insurance Number (S.I.N)
  • US Visa application
  • International Student Orientations
  • International student events 

To access these services, you can contact the International Student Advisor at 519-253-3000, ext.3951 or email