Site Search

Free tax clinics for international students

Add this event into your calendar using the iCAL format
  • Mon, 03/05/2012 - Sat, 03/17/2012


We will offer free tax clinics to all international students on campus ISC from March 5th.

As a resident of Canada for part or all of a tax year (January 1 to December 31 2011), you must file a tax return if you:

  • owe tax; or
  • want to receive a refund because you paid too much tax in a tax year.

You must file an income tax return to receive credits such as:

  • The GST/HST credit(goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax)
  • Canada Child Tax Benefit payments
  • Provincial or Territorial tax credits.

Enrique Chacon
(519)253-3000 ext.3901