Site Search
Department of Human Resources

Employment Services - Current Employees

Internal Job Postings

Bargaining Unit Members

Current vacancies are posted online.

When applying for a vacancy, please complete the appropriate "Application to Transfer" form and send electronically to CUPE 1393 members must also include a cover letter and resume.

Non-union employees

Current vacancies are posted on our website.

Please note, when applying for a vacancy, please include a cover letter, resume and Application for Employment (non-academic position).


For current members of a bargaining unit:


 Go back to the Employment Services main page