Site Search
Erie Hall - University of Windsor

Canadian Permanent Residence | International Student Centre

Published on: Sun, 11/06/2011
Last Modified: Sun, 11/06/2011 - 9:02pm

Starting November 5, 2011, many international PhD students will be eligible to submit applications for processing as federal skilled workers. To be eligible, they must have completed at least two years of study toward the attainment of a PhD and remain in good academic standing at a provincially recognized post-secondary educational institution in Canada.

Those who have recently graduated from a Canadian PhD program will also be eligible to apply, provided they do so within 12 months of their graduation. 

For more details attend the info session November 21st at 2:00 PM Katzman lounge: