Site Search
University of Windsor Inside Campus
Dillon Hall at the University of Windsor in the Fall

Service Requests & Forms

Requests for Non-Emergency Services

(For any Maintenance Emergency, please contact ext 2850)


Form Descriptions:

Requisition for Work:
This form is used for non-emergency requests only.  Please print and complete the form then fax to the appropriate Department (ie, Maintenance, Custodial Services, Energy Conversion Centre).  Complete and fax the form to:

Maintenance   (Fax #519-971-3661)
Requests for non-emergency services, such as small installations or repairs,moving small amounts of furniture or other items from one building to another or any plumbing, electrical, or carpentry requests. 

Custodial Services  (Fax #519-971-3697)
Requests for non-emergency services, such as moving a file cabinet from one room to another in the same building. 

Energy Conversion Centre  (Fax #519-973-7072)
Requests for non-emergency services, such as having an air conditioner installed in the window of one of the university houses.

Project Planning Form
Use this form to request an estimate, or to request work to be done.

Interior Signage Request Form
Small requests, such as individual name plates - Forward to Debbie Unholzer, Maintenance Department, 2601 Union St. FAX TO: 971-3661.

Large requests, such as replacement of signs for an entire department - Please complete the Project Request Form.

Key Control Forms
Please download and complete the appropriate form (see above) to request copies of keys and/or door control cards. Information must be complete, and authorization signatures are important. Keys can be picked up at Room 11B, 2601 Union Street. Note: A deposit is often required, which is refunded when the key/card(s) are returned. Hours of operation are: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, and 1:00 -3:45 PM, Monday through Friday.

Fax to Maintenance at 971-3661. Any questions can be directed to Key Control at extension 2855.