Site Search
University of Windsor Grounds
Dillon Hall at the University of Windsor in the Fall

Key Control

Key Control is located in Room 11B,  2601 Union Street and may be contacted at extension 2855.

Key Control provides individuals with new keys or door access for rooms and/or buildings on campus.  In order to obtain a new key or door access, please download and complete the forms below to request copies of keys and/or door control cards.  Information must be complete.  Keys are picked up at Room 11B, 2601 Union Street.  Hours of Operation:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.

Tuesday, Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.

Fax the following forms to Maintenance at 519-971-3661.  All questions should be directed to Key Control at extension 2855.

Please use the following form only for Key / Card Access Requests:

Request for Key/Card/Fob.