The campus-wide power shut down scheduled for Sunday, June 24, 2012, has been postponed until 2013. The campus community will be provided further notices once a date has been confirmed.
Facility Services will still require a power shut down on June 24, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the following buildings:
- Lambton Tower
- Erie Hall
- 470 Sunset (Campus Police)
- 478 Sunset (Campus Police)
- 484 Sunset (Graduate Student Society)
- 496 Sunset (Aboriginal Centre)
- University Computer Centre
- Faculty of Education Gym
During this time no back-up power will be available except to the Computer Science Server Room.
Should there be any questions or concerns, please contact Maintenance Dispatch at (519)253-3000, ext 2850 immediately.