Thesis stream students are required to successfully complete the equivalent of a minimum of 10 term courses.
1. Two areas of concentration: Curriculum Studies & Educational Administration
2. Specific requirements include:
3. Full Time students must maintain continuous registration through all terms in the M.Ed. program and complete the degree within 3 years of their first registration.
4. Part Time students are permitted to miss registering for 1 term without a re-application charge and must complete the degree within 5 years of their first registration. Part-time students may not carry more than 1 course in any term.
5. Candidates with previous courses in research methods or statistics may make a request to the Graduate Committee of the Faculty for permission to substitute other courses for either one or both of 80-527 and 80-510.
6. Transfer Credit: While the student is registered in the M.Ed. program, credit for up to two graduate term courses normally may be applied towards the degree from another Faculty at the University of Windsor or transferred from another accredited institution. Candidates must receive the approval of the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research or designate before taking such courses. Credit will be granted only for courses completed with at least a B standing.
Track your progress through the Thesis Stream using the following links:
Between the Thesis Proposal Defence and the Thesis Defence
Completion and Submission of the Master's Committee Form - To be submitted during the first term of registration in the Thesis (05 80-797)
Forms to be submitted at the same time as the Master's Committee Form