Graduate Incentive Fund
Maximum funding available for full-time Joint Ph.D. students - $4,000.00 annually for a maximum of three years (depending on the availability of funds)
Criteria for eligibility:
- Students must be registered, active, and not have an INC
- Students must be domestic students (required by the provincial government and the Faculty of Graduate Studies)
- Students must maintain full-time registration for a 12 month period (change in status during this period will not be approved) and must not be employed full-time
- Students must be within the timeline for government funding (4 years for Joint Ph.D. students) – receive funding at the latest in their 4th year
- Students must maintain an average in the “A” range (GPA = 11.0 or 80% or higher)
- Students cannot be part-time students who are doing their two consecutive full-time terms of residency
- In the event of limited funds, students who have applied for a SSHRC or OGS grant will receive preference.
Students will receive the Faculty of Education Graduate Incentive Fund Grant in two instalments (July and January).
Students are expected to be officially registered on the SIS by June 1 and December 1 respectively to be considered for this funding.