Canada and the United States are slowly emerging from the recession, however the economic forecast for 2010 and beyond remains uncertain. On October 14, from 8:00am to 1:00pm at Caesars Windsor, the Office of Automotive Research: Odette School of Business - University of Windsor, is hosting a 2010 Outlook Conference - “Preparing for the New Economy.”
An all-star lineup of speakers will look into their crystal balls and present their views on the future. Topics will include the outlook for the economy in both Canada and the U.S.A., projections for North American automotive production and sales, forecasts on the Canadian dollar, Canadian investment intensity, commodity pricing trends, and more. This is a "must attend conference" for any manufacturer or any company supporting manufacturers.
• The Honourable Sandra Pupatello, Minister of Economic Development and Trade, Government of Ontario
• William R. Pochiluk, President, Automotive Compass LLC
• Carlos M. Gomes, Senior Economist, Scotiabank
• Jason Stein, Editor, Automotive News
• Gerald Fedchun, President, APMA
• Dennis DesRosiers, President, DesRosiers Automotive Consultants
• A.J. Faria, Co-Director, Office of Automotive Research, Odette School of Business
• Rod Sherkin, President, Propurchaser.com
Welcoming remarks by Dr. Alan Wildeman, President, University of Windsor and Dr. Allan Conway, Dean - Odette School of Business, University of Windsor.
The cost to attend is very reasonable:
On or before October 10, 2009: $100.00 per seat (or $500.00 for a table of 6)
Registration after October 10, 2009: $125.00 per seat (or $525.00 per table of 6)
**For further information please contact Ms. Connie Beaudoin at (519) 253-3000 ext. 3095.
Export Development Canada
WindsorEssex Development Commission
Business Development Bank of Canada