Site Search

Out of Province Students

Other Provincial Student Aid Programs:

British Columbia
New Brunswick
Newfoundland & Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island

The Student Awards & Financial Aid Office works in partnership with all Canadian Provinces in assisting them with the delivery of their student assistance programs to their students.  Although we may not have all of the answers for you, we will do our best to assist you wherever we can.

Many provinces will mail funding certificates directly to students.  Out of province funding certificates must be validated by the Cashiers Office so upon receiving your funding certificate, you can proceed directly to the Cashiers Office for validation.  If you are eligible for grant funding to be issued in the form of a cheque, generally our office will contact you with instructions to pick up your funding from the Cashiers Office.

Please look at the dates on the funding certificates that are mailed to you.  If you send us your document too early, we may not be able to process it for you until the 'negotiation date' or the date on the document that indicates when it's valid.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Student Awards & Financial Aid Office or the Cashiers Office at the University of Windsor.